1. Prana Festival – December 30th to January 3rd, Coromandel, NZ. Prosad will be on The Main Stage on January 1st at 7pm
2. Prosad with Jeremy Cloake – January 13th 2012. Sitar, Ngoni and Bass Clarinet by John Leedom. The Wine Cellar (Kevin’s Arcade, Kay Road).
3. Prosad Concert: January 21st – Auckland - Kawaipurapura, 14 Mills Lane, Albany – 7:30 to 10:30 https://www.facebook.com/events/205309196224626/
4. January 28th – Paraparaumu- Lembas Cafe www.lembas.co.nz 9pm-11pm (34 Poplar Ave Raumati South)
5. January 29th – Paraparaumu - The Village Inn www.thevillageinnraumati.co.nz 4pm-7:30pm ( 3 Raumati Road, Raumati Beach, Kapiti Coast)
6. February 1st to 8th – Golden bay – Luminate Festival – Takaka Hill – South Island - http://www.luminatefestival.co.nz/
7. Guest Performer with SIKA at the Mussel Inn – February 10th 2012
8. Prosad with Special Guests Sika and Caitlin, The Sandcastle Inn, Haile Lane, Pohara (Near Takaka, Golden Bay)
Thursday February 16th 2012, Lighting and Effects by RGB Lighting, Tickets $15 at the door
9. Yoga by Siri Embla with live music by Prosad: February 19th – Tui Treat , 25 Tui Crescent, Oratia – West Auckland – https://www.facebook.com/events/330850176949679/
10. March 3rd – Waiheke Island – (Prosad Concert opening for the Play “Lover’s Walk”): https://www.facebook.com/events/238097306268792/
11. Prosad at Baobab Cafe this thursday March 8th
Part of the Newtown Festival, 9:30 till late, Wellington/Newtown, baobabcafe.co.nz/
12. Prosad and “Members of Newtown Rocksteady”
DJ REV BLACK KEYS, ”PROSAD” (Canada), Wellington College, Wellington, Saturday March 10th, 12 t0 3pm
13. Prosad at Waikanae Beach
Saturday March 10th, from 4 to 6pm, www.driftcafe.co.nz
14. Prosad at the Sustainable Home and Garden Show, Kapiti Beach- Paraparaumu
2.30 – 3 on Saturday March 24
1.45 and 3.00 on Sunday March 25.
Kapiti Primary School, Rimu Road, Paraparaumu
15. Prosad at Waikanae Beach II
Saturday March 31st, from 3 to 5pm, www.driftcafe.co.nz
16. Prosad at Baobab Cafe, Sunday April 1st 2012
2 to 4pm, chilled out set in the afternoon, entry by koha
17. Prosad in Keri Keri, April 7th 2012
48 Waipapa West Rd (parking at Kerikeri Yoga Centre 68 Waipapa West Rd).
Tickets $20. On sale at the Sound Lounge, music shop, or Kerikeri Yoga.
Contact: Kerikeri Yoga Centre: email@example.com
18. Prosad on Waiheke Island – special guest: Tabla Maestro Basant Madhur, April 13th 2012
Artworks Community Theatre, 2 Korora Rd, Oneroa, Waiheke Island, Showtime 8:00pm, Tickets $20/$15 (pre-paid)